You Can Make a Difference
There are several ways that you can partner with WoofStock to make a difference in a dog’s life. You can:
- Donate online using your credit card, bank account or Pay Pal account,
- Volunteer at the WoofStock 2nd Chance Camp or one of our WoofStock events,
- Foster one or more of the dogs in the 2nd Chance Camp,
- Sponsor one of our fundraising events, or
- Donate items to WoofStock on our Wish List below.
This is a list of items that we need on a regular basis to take care of the basic needs of our adoption animals. If you would like to donate one or more of these items, please check with Kristina at email@example.com or 940-595-8148 to find the best fit for items to donate. We accept donations of:
- Dog food
- Laundry detergent
- Small, soft blankets or pet bedding
- Dog crates (new or used)
- Clean dog collars and harnesses of any size
- Walking leashes (short to medium length)
- Heartworm preventative or flea treatment medication
- Donations to our General Fund for vet care
- Donations of labor: carpentry, plumbing, electrical work
- Donations of professional services: graphic design, photography, dog training
- Transporting dogs to and from adoption events and vet clinics
- New or used cargo van for transporting dogs (can include sponsor advertising)
- Volunteers to socialize (play with and train) the dogs, distribute flyers, participate in adoption events, etc.
- Foster families to care for dogs until they are adopted
- Corporate sponsorships for our fundraising events
Note: We can at our discretion accept volunteering as community service.
See our Contact page for more our location, directions, and other contact information.